Link to Us
In The News
Pages Updated On:
12-Mar-2013 - 14:47:38
Links Engine 2.0 By: Gossamer Threads Inc.
Top : Holidays
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight."
- Christmas (40)
- It is beginning to look a lot like Christmas! Or the spirit is in the air! This is our Advent section, look through and find a lot of informatoin.
- Easter (6)
- Easter isn't just bunny rabbits and candy eggs. These are articles and activities showing the Christian side of Easter.
- Fathers Day (2)
- Father's are an unique type of person, and they are honored once a year. Let's help you honor dear old dad.
- Halloween (8)
- There are alternatives out there for your little ones that don't want to be left out. Things you can do at home and in your community.
- Mothers Day (7)
- Since the beginning children have honored thier mothers. Whether it be a command (Honor thy mother and father) or out of respect and love. Articles and activities to honor your mother for Mother's Day.
- St Patricks Day (3)
- Information and Activities involving St. Patrick.
- Thanksgiving (8)
- A time of thanks, a season of gratitude. Traditions, activities, recipes and more to help you celebrate the season.
- Valentines (3)
- That time of year, love is in the air. Couples are rushing about buying flowers and candy, while children are making homemade valentines for thier friends and family. While planning your celebration and activities, remember the love the Lord has given us.
Holiday Traveling with a child who has special needs
The holidays are fast approaching and so is the holiday travel season. Maybe your plans include a holiday visit with extended family members or maybe just a family get-away while the kids are on school break. Either way, you'll want to start planning now. Traveling with a special needs child can be wonderful for everyone, but it's definitely not a spur of the moment activity.
Top : Holidays